Financial Literacy for the Non-Financial Manager
Date: February 22 23, 2017
Location: Capilano University
In Partnership with:
This course equips any non-financial manager with the skills, knowledge and confidence to read and interpret financial statements, know what questions to ask, as well as anticipate and answer questions from multiple stakeholders. An understanding of how financial statements are prepared and interpreted is essential to assuming a leadership role in your organization. This course will be sure to give you a solid overview of the role of financial reporting and prepare you to asses and interpret that information.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the language of financial reporting
- Improve your ability to interpret financial statements
- Discover how financial information can drive decision making
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing strategic initiatives for growth
- Preparing financial statements
- Key management accounting concepts
Note: If you are an HRMA member, please call 604.984.4901 for a discount (up to 15%).